Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, we understand at N8 Health that we have a social responsibility to protect our communities and prevent the spread of the virus and after an 8 week period of closure, we are now phasing the re-opening of the practice to those in need of care from 18th May 2020.
PRECAUTIONS THAT N8 HEALTH LTD HAS IN PLACE:
- All patients contacting us for an appointment are triaged by a member of our team over the telephone to establish their status (asymptomatic / symptomatic / self-isolating / living with someone symptomatic or self-isolating / have been in contact with anyone symptomatic).
- Only people in the asymptomatic category can attend the practice.
- A second triage is conducted at the practice by a team member.
- A strict cleaning, sanitation and infection control protocol is being adhered to.
- All team members at N8 Health Ltd follow government social distancing guidance where possible.
- Practice layout has been adapted to maintain social distancing between patients and all team members where possible.
At this stage, we are not accepting patients in any of the following vulnerable groups:
- Over 70
- Have a long-term health condition
- Have a weakened immune system due to conditions such as HIV and AIDS, or medicines such as steroid tablets or chemotherapy.
- Being seriously overweight, (body mass index of 40 or above).
If you are in one of the above groups but would like some advice from a Chiropractor or Osteopath until we are able to see you, please email us on email@example.com and we can arrange for them to call you.